LMT Prayer & Fasting Gatherings (last Friday of the month)
LMT & Partners Event
Date / June 25, 2021
Location / Zoom call
We invite you to put aside the last Friday of each month as a focused day of prayer and fasting. It's an opportunity to join with others in praying and listening to the Lord.
We specifically want to pray into these areas:
· That God would strengthen and encourage those who are reaching out and ministering to Muslims in Canada—especially in these days when Covid limits some of our usual activities.
· That God would raise up and strengthen the leadership of the LMT network. Several have had to step back from leadership because of personal circumstances. We want to hear what the Lord is saying to us, and who he is raising up for this ministry.
· That God would stir the hearts of many Muslims in Canada during these days of greater isolation. That when we can be together, we would discover that God has prepared the way for a much greater harvest.
· What is the call for the days ahead? What ‘new thing’ might the Lord want to show us?
We will meet for one hour on Zoom at:
· 8am PDT/11am EDT – hosted by Al Lowrie
· 1pmPDT/4pm EDT – hosted by Rob Cornish
· 5pm PDT/8pm EDT – hosted by Judy Dancer
To receive a link for the call please fill out the registration form here.
If you’re not able to join us at those time, we would encourage you to set aside time during the day to prayerfully listen to the Lord, perhaps with others at a time that is mutually agreeable.
If you sense the Lord showing you things that are for the Network, please send your reflections to Lorna at email@example.com