April 1, 2020
To Help you Pray this month for your Local Mosque Community.
Ramadan, the Muslim holy month of prayer and fasting, will start on the evening of April 23 this year, and continue until the evening of May 23. This month is very special to all Muslims around the world, because as families and communities they focus together on prayer.
The pandemic of COVID-19 around the world makes this year a unique year for Ramadan as people are struggling with fear and uncertainties. This deeply affects our Muslim friends worldwide, as they will not be able to practice their rituals, like group prayers in mosques, in a normal fashion. These rituals are a pillar of their faith, and are very important to them as a community.
- Pray that the fear of the virus will encourage Muslims to seek God more than depending on the rituals which are prohibited now in all countries.
- Pray that as they focus on seeking Allah during the month of Ramadan, they will find Jesus.
- Pray that the churches In Canada will be focused in prayer for Muslims during this month of Ramadan.
- Pray that Christians will be more creative in showing their love for their Muslims friends during this challenging time.
- Pray that the fear of Corona Virus will lead to a great harvest for our Muslim friends.