January 5, 2022
To Help you Pray this month for your Local Mosque Community.
I was born into a Muslim family in Iran. I was a member of AA (Alcoholics Anonymous), and as I worked on the 12 steps of the AA book, I recognized (in step 11) that all the steps have been taken from the New Testament. One day, I saw my old friend on the street, and he invited me to join the underground church where he was attending. That was about 15 years ago when I met Jesus Christ. I believed in Jesus through my good friend.
Because the government in Iran is against underground churches, there is a lot of suffering, and churches must close. So, I decided to leave my country and move to Turkey. By the grace of God and the help of the Holy Sprit I was able to serve Iranians with Muslim background believers in Jesus Christ. I was serving as a Pastor in a church located in Nevshehir, Turkey with about 120 members. Later I moved to Toronto, Canada, where I now serve the Iranian community.
- Please pray for our ministry to serve people, especially Iranian people who live in Toronto.
- For God to give us His wisdom and grace every day.
- Please pray for us, for the Holy Spirit to accompany us to teach our children under Christ's umbrella.
- Please pray for our friend F, she is a new believer. She has been in the hospital because of Covid-19 for seven months now. Pray for her to get whole healing from God.
- Please pray for the country of Iran, for God to touch Iranian leaders and politicians to stop the persecution to God’s people. For God to bless the Iranian people financially, and also heal them emotionally and physically.