September 2, 2019
Interviews with those, who after coming to North America, chose to leave Islam to follow Jesus, identified some key common factors that were fruitful in their journey. In 2019 let’s pray that these factors would be active in more Muslims lives.
- They had an experience with a Christian Church
- They had a Christian friend
- They had a Bible in their heart language
- They had an experience of signs/wonders/visions (supra-rational)
Prayer for your local mosque community __________________. Pray for:
- Muslims that are seeking the TRUTH. That they would receive a BIBLE in a language that speaks to them. That they would read the Bible and have their hearts open to the truth found in Jesus.
- Muslims who don’t feel WELCOME or at HOME in your community to experience God’s LOVE. That they experience a Christian church that welcomes them into community.
- Muslims as they pray 5 times a day to Allah to encounter the living GOD as found in Jesus. That this would cause a hunger to search out the TRUTH found in Jesus.
- Muslims would meet a Christian friend who can explain JESUS to them. That they will experience LOVE and acceptance.
- Your local Mosque Community’s Imam (Muslim Minister, Clergy), named _____________, to ENCOUNTER Jesus.For renewal of his mind through the Holy Spirit. That he would be open to talking about Jesus.
- Muslims to see VISIONS and dream DREAMS of Jesus Christ. That they would meet a Christian friend who can explain Jesus to them.
Got questions? Send them to us at email@example.com